Thursday 12 July 2012

Shand Higson - who say, what now?

Hello readers!
So I suppose you've probably seen the title of this blog and thought 'who say, what now?' I know I would of if my father wasn't the legal secritary there. Shand Higson & Co is a company in Kirkby that sells packaging equipment and packs products for other companies. It is well known across England and has many clients. However, they are always trying to meet new clients and become good friends. All the employees are friendly and very easy to converse with. Don't believe me? Well find out yourself by calling, emailing, faxing or sending a letter to their staff.
Postal Address
Shand Higson & Co Ltd
Lees Road
Knowsley Industrial Park North
Knowsley
Merseyside
L33 7SE
Office Hours
Mon - Fri
09:00 - 17:00
Email
shop@shandhigson.co.uk

Tel: 0151-549 2210
Fax: 0151-549 1405
 Bye for now!
Miz-Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment